This summer the Harley-Davidson Museum will offer a select group of riders and enthusiasts an exclusive opportunity to become the ultimate Harley-Davidson insider. The Harley-Davidson Fantasy Camp is an exclusive behind-the-scenes Harley-Davidson experience, offering participants a once-in-a-lifetime chance to immerse themselves in Harley-Davidson Motor Company history, gain entry to the building where bikes are engineered, styled and tested, ride with Harley-Davidson executives, and become the ultimate Harley-Davidson insider.
From June 21-25, 2010, twenty Harley-Davidson Fantasy Campers will be immersed in Harley-Davidson history and culture as well as get to know Milwaukee, Harley-Davidson’s hometown for 107 years. A sneak peek of what is planned:
- Enjoy VIP guided tours of the Harley-Davidson Museum including an in-depth look at the limited-access archives collection.
- Discover historic Harley-Davidson sites during a never-before-offered city tour of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Tour the access-restricted Willie G. Davidson Product Development Center (PDC), where motorcycle prototypes are engineered, styled and tested.
- Learn how Harley-Davidson V-Twin engines work from a Harley-Davidson University instructor.
- Bond with a Harley-Davidson Motor Company executive while riding through Milwaukeeâ€™s countryside.
- Experience must-do Milwaukee activities like enjoy a Brewerâ€™s game from the exclusive Harley-Davidson Deck, and check out Summerfest from the private Harley-Davidson Roadhouse.
- Share daily meals with Harley-Davidson staff and other H-D Fantasy Campers.
- Chronicle the trip with plenty of opportunities for photos
The Harley-Davidson Fantasy Camp experience includes hotel, food, and transportation to all destinations – including motorcycles for the ride – and exclusive access to areas not available to the public for $3,000 per person.
To enroll in the Harley-Davidson Fantasy Camp, call the Harley-Davidson Museum Group Tours Coordinator at 414-287-2799. Registration deadline is May 31, 2010.