Top 5 Best Selling Motorcycle Gifts
5. Sons of Anarchy T-Shirt. Chances are you, or someone you know is a fan of the FX drama, Sons of Anarchy. OK.. we hear you..we don’t watch “those” fake biker shows either. But, the truth is, somebody out there is watching…and a whole lot of somebody. According to Entertainment Weekly, in the second month of last season, 4.6 million viewers tuned in and the showw was up 14 percent from last week and ranking as the fifth season’s best rating since last month’s premiere. So click the link, buy the shirt and gift it to that hard to buy for biker in your family.
4. St. Christopher Ride With Me Pendant. $29.00 (on sale was $50) We’re not superstitious, but we also believe that having a good luck talisman never hurt anyone, wether it’s ride bells or an image of St. Christopher, the patron saint of travelers. It’s one of the best “neutral” gifts you can give the motorcycle rider in your family. It’s the right size and color, and you don’t have to remember which brand they ride.
3. DIY Neon Lights: While we believe the best looking neon lights are the ones installed by the professionals, this do-it-yourself kit for $60 is a great way for the gear head on a budget to light up his or her ride. Again, this gift is “brand neutral” and will work equally well on Harley-Davidsons Road Kings or Yamaha sport bikes. Comes with two 5 Inch, Two 6 Inch, and Two 12 Inch Flexible, Waterproof Strips, 1 Year Limited Warranty and Free Lifetime Technical Support
2. Battery Tender I know we’re harping on this “brand” neutral theme, but frankly, it seems the best selling Christmas gifts for bikers are the ones that can be used by all riders. The Battery Tender is a gift that will be appreciated by gear heads of all types. Whether he or she owns a motorcycle, boat, RV or ATV, anything that tends to sit idle for long periods of time will fall victim to a dead battery if it isn’t “tended.” At $34.00, this gift will be appreciated for years to come.
1. Go Pro Hero Camera The best selling, best loved gift of any motorcyclist is the Go Pro Hero camera. Pair this with the optional wi-fi backpack / remote combo and you will never miss another “gotcha moment.” We know riders who mount this camera on their handlebars and shoot video as they ride for use in the unfortunate event some idiot pulls out in front of them and they need evidence to show the road conditions, their speed and the fact that the driver should have easily seen them coming. Other carry it to Sturgis, and Daytona for “video” reference of their adventures.